

Just a quick update on our lives. We had an eventful December. It started out with Matt and I running the St. Jude Marathon on the 6th here in Memphis. It was a cool experience - there were 13,000 people at the starting line and it was much better than I expected. Matt finished in 4:30. Great job! I finished slower - at 5:31. It was a harder race for me. I attribute it to the fact that it was only 5 weeks after my other marathon. Our good friend took some photos for us, but we don't have them yet.
The 18th-31st we had the wonderful opportunity to spend Christmas with the families. We loved every moment of it and saw most everyone. The only regret is that we didn't personally get any photos - just videos. One day we'll get both cameras going. Luckily our parents have photos, but for now, you just get some fun post-Christmas vacation snapshots.
9 comments:
It's good to see you back! Two marathons - amazing! And Hailey is looking so big!
We miss you guys, We might have to get together soon. Hailey is getting so big and adorable! Way to go on the marathons!
Naomi and Devin
WOW! She looks so old! What a cutie! Glad you guys had a good Christmas!! Way to go on the marathons! Crazy runners!
Hailey is so cute!! It was great seeing you guys over Christmas! I put the picture of all of us at the restaurant on our blog - http://caseyandshaille.blogspot.com/ (Jan. 20th post)
hailey just gets more and more beautiful!! i wish we could have seen you when you were in utah! i am sure you guys were so mass busy with family! congrats on your marathon! that is so awesome.
I can't believe how big Hailey is! She is so cute too! I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys while you were in town. Hope to see you soon!
I can't believe how big your little girl is! Time flies, egh?
You guys look so cute and I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Thanks for keeping us updated on your blog! We love it! Love you guys!
Oh my; I hadn't looked at your blog in forever. Hailey is soooo big. How old is she now? She is beautiful. She looks a lot like you, Corrine! I can't believe you run marathons; you are the bomb.com! You are amazing! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment