Monday, March 9, 2009

Atlanta Georgia

This past week was Matt's spring break so we headed to Atlanta, GA to attend an optometry conference. Matt was busy with many responsibilities between dressing up as the Alcon Tearglide and SCO receptions, but we had a great time during his hours off. Below is a photo of him posing in his mascot costume. 
I guess it's pretty obvious what Hailey thought of the costume. It was pathetic. What was humorous though was to watch her look around for Matt when she heard his voice. She didn't get used to it the entire time, so I don't think she ever grasped the costume concept. I tried telling her over and over that it was Daddy, but I don't think she believed me. 

6 comments:

Julianne said...

Her face is quite priceless (and sad)!

And...ahem...if I understand the little sign on the right-hand side of your bloggie...CONGRATULATIONS on Baby #2! Maybe I missed a post somewhere, but that is so exciting! Hope you're feeling well!

Laura L Giddens said...

that is absolutely hilarious!! poor kid.

Andersons "Stand Sure" said...

We want to know if he can still play the piano in that "get-up?" You guys have and awesome family and we are glad that we got to be in on the start of it. We miss you tons! Love, Sister Anderson~

Bryce & Krista said...

Wow- nice outfit Matt! Poor kid... if she thinks that is scary wait until she gets a brother or sister.

Lindsey T said...

I must have missed a post somewhere, I didn't know you were expecting again! Congratulations! You have such a cute family!

Lacie Pearson said...

Love the picture of Hailey! Matt- glad to know you are secure enough to dress up as a tear drop ..lol! We hope optometry school is going well for you.