Hailey's hair has grown so long, but not super evenly so her ends looked pretty scraggly. Matt and I discussed trimming it, but I was just chicken. I got my hair cut last weekend and went back to my hairdresser for a simple little fix in one spot and had Hailey with me. On the spur of the moment I decided to get Hailey's hair cut too. She thought it was the coolest thing to sit in the chair and have a cape on. She wasn't too sure that she wanted to hold still until Carrie got her a dum-dum. Because it was spur of the moment and following my exercise class I didn't have the camera, so these phone shots are all I have. I didn't get a back of her hair before photo, but you can kind of tell in this and the second photo what it looked like.

She held really still and did very well. She even let Carrie blow dry and round brush her hair. My baby looks so grown up now!
What amazed me is that it really doesn't look much shorter, almost longer in some ways because it's all even. It looks so nice and I'm so relieved that I had Carrie cut it instead of Matt or me.
4 comments:
So cute! That fist hair cut is a little nerve racking...but it looks so much better afterwards.
Oh my cute!! She really does look so grown up!! I can't believe she is already 2! We can't possibly have been here that long! :) Anyway, she sure is a cutie!! Can't wait to meet baby boy!
Hailey looks so beautiful. We love you.
Dad & Mom
I love reading your blog and seeing how your family is doing. Hailey's hair is so cute. We love you all so much. I hope to be able to see you soon.
Love,
The Murphy
Post a Comment