Monday, April 13, 2009

French braids!




Okay, this will be my last post for the day. I think I've got a little wild - four posts in one day. That's crazy! It's just that Matt figured out this incredibly fast way to downsize several photos at a time so they load up in just seconds. It makes blogging so much less time-consuming that I actually look forward to posting photos. So, here's this morning's happening: french braids!! It's my first successful attempt and they even lasted until lunch. I'm sure after her nap we'll have to do a new hairstyle, but it was fun while it lasted. 

And for anyone that hasn't picked up on this little "Hailey detail," she has sucked on her two fingers since the was a tiny baby. It's not complete without her other hand guarding and her pinky up by her eye. I love little details that make people unique. One other little detail to point out - the poor kid has my hair line. Half the hair grows back, the other half forward. At least I have some experience to help her out when she's older.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously, I am so jealous Hailey has enough hair to all these cute things, oh I will love that if the day ever arrives!

Funny story about the jello. I looked at the post before the mango demonstration (way cool by the way) and I thought, "is that cheese on the top of that jello, that does not sound very good!" When I scrolled down I saw the mango and was put at peace! haha

Tiff Rudd said...

CUTE CUTE! I can't wait until Brooklyn has enough hair for some fun styles! I love all the new posts! FUN!

Amber said...

You did a great job!! She is growing up too fast.. Did you cut your hair or style it different? It looks so pretty!! Of course anything looks beautiful on you!