Earlier this year we had considered moving and had even given our 60-day notice, but when we were unable to find anything that seemed just right we decided to stay in our apartment until our contract ended at the end of summer. However, on Sunday we got a call from a lady we know who told us about a fantastic deal and said we should look at the house. We were a little skeptical, but after taking a tour, we're so excited! It's a fantastic price, much less than others we had toured, and even nicer as well. It has been very well maintained inside and the yard has great potential. We're most excited about the big, beautiful trees in the back yard and the wonderfully large kitchen with tons of storage! So these are a couple of photos of the outside of the house prior to being cleaned after the last tenants. We're excited to put up after photos later this summer.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats!
And I'd like the pattern for the Nephite 'head wear',too! (What the heck are those things called, anyway?!)
Wow! How fun! That'll be great for you guys
How exciting!! It looks like a beautiful home!! We are so happy for you and look forward to seeing the inside when you move in!
What?! That is great news for you guys! I'm glad you found a good deal. I'll have to talk to you more about details. Congrats though.
I passed you name a long and so I'm so glad to hear that that is going to work out for you guys! That will be SO NICE!
Post a Comment